Friday, October 18, 2013

The Preschool

I have decided to start blogging again!!!  I love looking over all of the blogposts throughout the years, it's kind of my way of journaling. I'm starting off where I left off.  The preschool took all of my time, day and night, for the last year and a half.  That is where I have been!!   I'm super proud of where it is today, it has been so much work, but so worth it.  This had always been a dream of mine but I really never thought it would happen.  Mark has a way of making everything we dream about come true.  He has the confidence to make everything work.  I also have to give a little credit to Heather for not letting me get a "job", and for Anna helping me out line the logistics.  When I showed Mark the spreadsheet Anna and I came up with he said "lets get it rolling."  My whole family saved me in the final hours...Thanks guys.

0 comments: