Sunday, March 30, 2008

Capitol Reef and Goblin Valley
A Little Get Away Weekend

Andy planned a weekend trip to Capitol Reef and Goblin Valley. At the last minute Mark wasn't able to leave work early because of an out- of- town consultant. I always have a hard time canceling, so I decided to continue with my plans. I ended up leaving Mason with a very nice neighbor so Mark could pick him up after work. I was now baby less... oh so nice! ( I do feel very bad because Mason ended up getting a fever and Mark spent the whole weekend on the couch holding him... what a great husband!) The trip was great! Jacob was off playing with cousins, having a blast and I was able to give Iree some much needed mommy/daughter time.

Jen and Jacob in Capitol Reef


Julie, Jen and Heather.
Parker, Jacob and Bridger.

Jen and Iree Hiking.

Bridger, Kathryn and Iree hiding in a cave.
Here are more pictures... this place is beautiful!

4 comments:

LMT said...

oh man, those kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they all are. I love seeing you, Julie and Heather.

The Kirby's said...

Jen,
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Todd and I watched them wishing we could have come. I need a blogging lesson.

The Downey Family said...

Jen, Your family is adorable. it is so fun to see your cute family and you all look so happy. We need to get together and play volleyball soon.

Cindy said...

Jen - That looks like so much fun. Too bad Mark couldn't make it. I love your pictures.

By the way, you're tagged! Read my blog for details. :)
Cindy